my 10 step plan to get back on the grind semi-successfully.
1. Clean out anything in the fridge that i missed before I left
2. Clean bad shit out of cabinets
3. Throw out juuuunk
4. Maybe restart 21 day challenge…maybe
5. GYMGYMGYM get back on the workout griiiiind.. which I’m forcing myself to do bright and early tomorrow morning. boooo.
6. do. not. kill. people. at. work. (aka temps & all broncos fans (which means almost everyone))
7. STICK TO THE GROCERY LIST I MADE. always have a hard time with this one. sheeeeit everything just sounds so good. Especially the plethora of assorted nut butter packets that they have at whole foods. Who doesn’t need 3209457 different kinds of nut butters? I know I do.
8. Okay, okay actually start 21 day challenge.
9. Ohhh heeeey clean my room/pack up old clothes.
10. LASSSST but not least, actually unpack my suitcase. Definitely failed at this during thanksgiving break, in my defense i saw no point in unpacking when i would only be packing again.. 3 weeks later. Oh, and look for books on amazon.
Onto more important things.. someone Tebowed in the middle of Central Market today. Seriously.
Seeeeriously. COME ON TEXAS. I expected more from you and your people. Clearly you failed.
In other news T-MINUS 1.5ish days till I’m back in CO. Totally dreading the cold weather, on the plus side I get to wear my new boots..even though I’ve been running around like a fool in 60 degree weather and uggs/north face/patagonia sweatshirt thing… what? they’re comfortable and I get cold easily.
You would never know I’m from the land of snow, cold, and tundra by the amount of layers I pile on to go to class every morning. I’m wicked attractive in my 18 pairs of pants and socks. The boys dig it.